Indian Navy MR Recruitment Notification 2021 : Indian Navy has invited applications for metric recruit (MR) as a seller from unmarried male candidates. Under this, candidates will be selected for April 22 batch. Interested and qualified candidates can apply on Joinindiannavy.gov.in by November 2, 2021.
Online application for Indian Navy MR will start from October 29, 2021. Candidates can examine important dates, vacancy, salary, educational qualifications, age limit and other details.
Last date for online application – 02 November 2021
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Description:
MR – 300 vacancies
Indian Navy MR Pay:
During the initial training period, Rs 14,600 / – will be payable per month.
On successful completion of initial training, they will be kept in level 3 of the defense pay matrix (21,700 rupees – 69,100 rupees).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy MR 2021:
Passed 10th from the Government’s Recognized School Education Board.
Indian Navy MR Age Limit:
Candidates should be born between 01 April 2002 to September 30, 2005
Indian Navy Mr Selection Process
Selection will be done on the following basis:
- Written examination
- Physical Health Test (PFT)
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern 2021:
- Objective type questions will be divided into 2 segments i.e. science and mathematics and general knowledge.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English)
- The level of question paper will be 10th level and the course of the exam is available at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All candidates who sit in written exams will be PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy MR PFT 2021:
- It is mandatory to qualify in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for selection.
2.PFT will include 1.6 km race in 7 minutes, 20 squat (upcoming meeting) and 10 push-ups. Candidates who pass through PFT will do this at their own risk.
How to apply for Indian Navy MR recruitment 2021?
Candidates can apply online from October 29 to 02 November 2021 by following these steps:
- Official website – Visit Joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- If not already registered, then register yourself with your email ID.
- Now, log-in from registered email and click on ‘Current Opportunity’.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill the form perfectly.
- Before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button, make sure that all the details are correct, all the necessary documents have been uploaded by scan in the original form.
- Submit your application.