SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post
SSC Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021
Short Information Related to Post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the notification of Staff Selection Commission Phase 9 Recruitment 2021. The application process is online mode. All candidates who are interested for this job and you are eligible for this post may apply online from 24 Sep 2021 to 25 Oct 2021. We advice to you that before applying form please read official notification and know about selection procedure, syllabus, exam date and other information in the official notification.
- Application Starting Date : 24/09/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/10/2021 till 05:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay your Exam Fee: 28/10/2021
- Last Date Offline Payment : 01/11/2021
- Exam Date : January / February 2022
- Admit Card Released Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC/EWS : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women : Rs.0/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 01-11- 2021 provided the challan has been generated by them before 28-10-2021 ( upto 23.30 PM).
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as “Incomplete” and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” link provided in the candidate‟s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
Eligibility of SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
|SSC||Class 10 High School Exam / SSC / Matric from Any Recognized Board in India|
|HSC||10+2 / Intermediate / HSC Exam in Any Recognized Board in India|
|Graduate||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India|
How to Apply
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 25-10-2021 (23.30 PM).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Candidates should apply only once for one category of post.
- After successful submission of online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents during the Document Verification.
- During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected forthwith. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form. (Kindly see the specimen of Registration & Application form at ANNEXUREXIV and ANNEXURE-XV respectively)
Reference Date for Essential Qualification (EQ) and Age Limit
- Essential Qualifications (EQs) & Age Limit for each Post as per the requirement of the concerned User Departments/ Ministries, are mentioned in the details/ description of Post(s) a s given in the Annexure-III of this Notice.
- The Crucial date for determining of age-limit and possession of Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience will be 01-01-2021.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates must ensure that they possess the Essential Qualifications including Experience wherever it is prescribed as Essential Qualification and also meet the age-limit as on the crucial date mentioned in Para 9.2 above.
- The posts where experience is required, such experience must be acquired by the candidates after completing educational qualification as specified for the concerned post. Further, internship, training, research experience, etc gained in the course of acquiring an educational qualification will not be counted as experience even after the same has been acquired after the completion of his/her educational qualification.
- For posts where experience in a particular field/ discipline for a specified period has been indicated as an Essential Qualification, the applicants must fill the relevant column of the online Application Form and also shall submit self-attested copy of relevant certificates in support of their claim of possession of Experience in that field/ discipline from the Competent Authority along with the print out of the online Application Form, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
- ”Equivalency‟ with regard to prescribed Essential Qualification, if mentioned against any category of Post in the Post-details in the Notice, it is the responsibility of the candidates to submit the necessary Documents/ Certificates (Order/ Letter with Number & Date) in support of equivalence, issued by the Government of India/ State Government or by the Competent Authority, as mentioned in the post details against the particular category(ies) of post(s) in the notice, from which he/she obtained the Educational Qualification, failing which his/her application shall be rejected. It may be noted by the candidates that Equivalency will not be allowed in case it is not mentioned in the prescribed EQ for any category of post in the Notice.
- In respect of Post(s) requiring proficiency in the relevant language as an essential qualification, the applicant must have studied that language up to Matriculation level and in case the relevant language is not taught as a subject in Matriculation, the said language must be the mother-tongue of the applicant.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas /certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such Degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-III (8)(v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode
- However, B.Tech. degree/diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled upto academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
Important Links for You
17.1 Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer
Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
17.2 All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing
date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally
accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of
Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for
appearing in the Computer Based Examination by the Regional Office where the
candidate opted for Centre of Examination.
17.3 Applications which have blurred photograph/miniature photograph/side facing
photograph/photograph with goggles photograph/photograph with caps/no photographs,
blurred/ no signature/miniature fee not received/ incomplete application/ etc. will be
rejected. Specimen of Photographs acceptable/non-acceptable are given at
Annexure XII. Kindly see.
17.4 Candidates who apply for more than one post in the same Region/ apply for different
posts in different Regions/ apply for posts of different levels (Matriculation, Higher
Secondary (10+2) and Graduation & above) in the same or different Regions are called
17.5 Such “Common candidates” will be issued only one Admission Certificate for one
level of EQ by the Region under whose jurisdiction the centre of examination opted
by the candidate in his/her online application for Computer Based Examination
falls. For example, a candidate who has applied for three or more categories of
posts of three EQ levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation &
above), he/she shall be issued only three Admission Certificates i.e. one for each
level of EQ.
Common candidates must appear only once in the examination for one level of
post, otherwise, their candidature shall be cancelled. If a candidate has applied for
two levels of posts e.g. for Matriculation and for Higher Secondary (10+2), he/ she will
have to appear once for each level of examination (i.e. once for Matriculation level Postcategories and once for Higher Secondary level Post-categories). Marks obtained by
such common candidates will be used by other Regional Offices for preparing the Merit
List for that level of post(s) in their respective Regional Offices for the post-categories
applied for by the candidate.
17.7. Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the
next stage of recruitment:
UR : 35%
OBC/ EWS : 30%
Other categories : 25%
17.8. Depending on the number of vacancies of a particular category of post, candidates will
be shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny based on the score and merit of candidates in
the Computer Based Examination in the following ratio:
• In the ratio of 1:20, for upto 5 vacancies for any category of posts.
• In the ratio of 1:10, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to
17.9. The candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny will be required to
submit self attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of
Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc. (as
applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form,
to the respective Regional Office(s) to which the Post-Category belongs.
17.10. Scrutiny of Documents will be carried out by the Regional Offices to which the post
belongs, in consultation with concerned User Department(s).
Note: Scrutiny of Documents is done in line with the provisions/details mentioned in the
Recruitment Rules (RRs) for a particular category of Post as furnished by the concerned
User Dept/Ministries. However, if at any stage the Commission observes requirement of
clarification to be sought with respect to RRs, the same would be obtained from the
concerned User Department/Ministries to which the Post category belongs.
17.11. Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst
the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at
Scrutiny stage, by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
17.12. All qualified candidates found clear at the Scrutiny Stage for a particular category of
post, will be called for Document Verification (DV) by the Regional Office to which
the concerned category of post belongs. Admission Certificate for DV will be issued
by the concerned Regional Office to which post category belongs. Therefore,
candidates are advised to check the website(s) of the concerned Regional Office
17.13. The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the
Commission with their original documents after the Computer Based Examination.
During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the
candidate in the application form is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected
forthwith. No appeal or representation against such rejection of candidature will be
entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information
in the application form.
17.14. Scores/ Marks of the selected candidates will only be disclosed/ made available on the
website of the concerned Regional Offices at the time of declaration of Final Result
for the particular Category of post. Marks of all other candidates who appeared in the
Computer Based Examination for any category of post shall only be made available
on the website of the Commission after declaration of entire results of all categories of
posts advertised under this notice of Phase-IX /2021/Selection Posts.
17.15. SC, ST, OBC, ESM, EWS and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit
without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies.
Such candidates will be accommodated against the general/ unreserved vacancies in the
post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category,
whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately
from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, ESM, EWS and PwD candidates.
17.16. SC, ST, OBC, ESM, EWS and PwD candidates who qualify on the basis of relaxed
standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances,
extended zone of consideration, etc., irrespective of his/ her merit position, is to be
counted against reserved vacancies and not against un-reserved vacancies. Such
candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent of number of
vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota,
irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. In so far as cases of ex-serviceman
are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen
is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption will not be
termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly for PwD candidates, relaxation of
10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
17.17. A person with disability (PwD) who is selected on his/ her own merit can be appointed
against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with
Disability of relevant category.
17.18. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is
satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable
in all respects for appointment to the service/ post.
17.19. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the
eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of
the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed
eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written
examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their
candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
17.20. Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India i.e. all these
posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL).
17.21. Candidates on final selection may be allotted a State/ UT/ Zone by the concerned User
Ministry/ Department/ Office. Such candidates may be required to acquire the
proficiency in local language of the allotted State/ UT/ Zone for confirmation of the
candidates to the allotted posts by the concerned User Ministry/ Department/ Office.
17.22. In case, during the stage of Scrutiny of documents/Document Verification, the
Commission observes that the vacancy(ies) for a particular category of Post(s) is/are not
getting filled up completely, an additional number of candidates who have qualified in
the Computer Based Examination, in the order of merit, shall be called only for one
more time, at the discretion of the Commission for filling up the number of vacancies
not getting filled up, in the ratio of 1:20 for vacancies upto 5 and 1:10 for vacancies
more than 5.